Jonesborough Storytellers Guild
The Guild is the only guild in the United States with a weekly performance venue. Our members are professional, semi-professional & hobbyist ... tellers of tales, singers of songs, workers of magic... or just honest liars! O-yea, and listeners too!
Every Tuesday Night at 7:00-8:45 pm (Except mid Dec to Mid Jan.).
Creekside Restaurant, 109 Courthouse Square Jonesborough. 423.676.1356
- Adults $5
- Students (any age) $3
- Children 11 or younger free
What to Expect
- Come early and eat dinner at the Creekside!
- 7:00 pm - 8:45 pm (ten minute break)
- Weekly Featured Teller
- 3-4 different tellers each night
- 5th Tuesday - Inspirational Stories
- Seasonal Stories Told
- June through October - The International Storytelling Center 'Teller-in-Residence' is invited to tell with the JSG.
- Mid-Dec to mid-Jan - no scheduled performances.
Back to the Jonesborough Storytellers Guild page.
Back to the Cultural Package page.
Back to the Jonesborough on a Dime page.